In-Person Services Now Available
We're excited to be welcoming visitors into the library! We are still asking visitors to follow guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Masks aren't required but are encouraged
- Maintaining a distance of six-feet from staff and other visitors who are not members of your household is recommended
- We ask that you limit your time in the children's and teen areas to help us keep these areas from being overcrowded
- The library's 2nd floor is closed from 1-2 PM for cleaning; computers are unavailable at this time
- Access to Waldomore resources will continue to be available by appointment only
The library's Quick Pickup service will continue and a self-checkout kiock is available for those who would like to be able to get in and out quickly. Not all services are available so please call ahead, 304-627-2236, to confirm that the service you're looking for is available.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate the challenges of reopening. The health and safety of our staff and visitors remains our top priority. Please do not use the library if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you!